38. Kunnan, A. J. & Carr, N. (2017). A comparability study of the GEPT-Advanced and iBT (TOEFL). Language Testing in Asia, 7, 1-16.
37. Cai, Y. & Kunnan, A. J. (2017). The inseparability of content knowledge from LSP ability: Evidence from modeling of bifactor-MIRT based scores. Language Assessment Quarterly, 14, 1-21.
36. Hoang, G., & Kunnan, A. J. (2016). Automated writing instructional tool for English Language Learners: A case study of MY Access. Language Assessment Quarterly, 13, 359-376.
35. Liu. S., Kunnan, A. J. (2016). Investigating the application of automated writing evaluation to Chinese undergraduate English majors: A case study of WriteToLearn. CALICO Journal, 33, 71-91.
34. Sims, J., & Kunnan, A. J. (2016). Developing evidence for a validity argument for an English placement examination from multi-year test performance data. Language Testing in Asia, 16, 1.
33. Wagner, E., & Kunnan, A. J. (2015). The Duolingo English Test. Language Assessment Quarterly, 12, 320-331. DOI: 10.1080/15434303.2015.1061530
32. Kunnan, A. J., & Carr, N. T. (2015). A comparability study between the General English Proficiency Test – Advanced and the Internet-Based Test of English as a Foreign Language Taipei, Taiwan: The Language Training and Testing Center.
3. Bachman, L., B. Lynch & A. J. Kunnan (1989). Response to Henning's "Cambridge-TOEFL ". Language Testing, 6, 223-229.
2. Bachman, L. F., Lynch, B., Kunnan, A. J. & Vanniarajan, S. (1988). Task and ability analysis as a basis for examining content and construct comparability in two EFL proficiency test batteries. Language Testing, 5, 128-159.
1. Kunnan, A. J. (1986). Making classroom testing useful to teachers and learners. Indian Journal of Applied Linguistics, 12,101-118.